St. Johns County Birding Trip
- Posted: May 19, 2018
- Birding trip to St. Augustine, trying to get more birds to my St. Johns county list, and seeing a beautiful Guana River State Park on the way.
Peacock (Indian Peafowl)
- Posted: May 6, 2018
- Peacock (Indian Peafowl) showing off his beautiful tail feathers at Fort George Island Kingsley Plantation. A beautiful bird, native to India.
Birding Daytrip with Helin
- Posted: April 26, 2018
- Birding trip through nine Florida counties in one day: Duval, Clay, Putnam, Marion, Lake, Seminole, Volusia, Flagler, St. Johns County.
Audubon Society Field Trip
- Posted: March 25, 2018
- I was leading Audubon Society birding field trip at Sheffield Park. I am helping them out a couple of times a year.
Birding Trip to St. Marks NWB
- Posted: March 22, 2018
- Two-day birding trip with Helin and the boys to St. Marks Wildlife Refuge Wakulla County near the Florida capital Tallahassee.
Birding at UNF Wildlife Sanctuary
- Posted: March 20, 2018
- UNF Wildlife Sanctuary is a great place to go for birding, hiking or spend quality time with family and friends.
Spanish Pond at Fort Caroline
- Posted: March 19, 2018
- A Spanish Pond at Fort Caroline is one of my favorite nearby birding hotspots. I go there often.
Birding in Hanna Park
- Posted: March 10, 2018
- Hanna Park is an excellent birding hotspot for any time of the year. Lots of egrets, herons, and cormorants are up close.
Close Encounter With Wild Pig
- Published: March 8, 2018
- A close encounter with Wild Boar early morning at Pumpkin Hill Preserve.
Birding Reddie Point Preserve
- Published: February 27, 2018
- Reddie Point is an excellent birding hotspot for migratory warblers.
Birds, Squirrels, Feral Pigs
- Published: February 22, 2018
- Birding at Pumpkin Hill Preserve. Lots of wildlife early in a morning.
Birding is Fun
- Published: February 10, 2018
- Random birding clips put together with happy background music.